Friday, July 5, 2013

Arthur's Bookshelf - eBook Launch!

I just had my first eBook launch through an imprint I started with my friend Sean Daniel called Griffincrest publishing.

Arthur's Bookshelf is a short story about a retired small-town man who fills the hole in his life with books until a spunky waitress challenges his lone wolf attitude.

Cover Image
The book is only 99 cents on the Amazon Kindle Store! Come on guys, that's less than a cup of coffee! Also, if you have Amazon Prime, you can borrow it for free and put a little extra money in our pockets.

Now I know not everyone has a Kindle. No big deal. You can add a Kindle app for free onto any tablet or smart phone. You can even throw the app onto your iPod Touch if you need to. After that you'll be set to read the story.

Here's the link on Amazon:

Arthur's Bookshelf - by Ken Porter

Please feel free to let me know how you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment