Friday, December 16, 2016

New Writing Stats

I just received new stats about how my writing improved Create and Craft as a company over the past year. I'm happy to see all my hard work paid off!
I spent at least one lunch break a week researching ways to improve our SEO on the blog and how to appeal to our audience with our copy and content.
Here are the results.
Copywriting, Social Media, and Blog Data
  • Blog sessions were up 123% over last year
  • Page value increased 11% for the blog homepage (transactions attributed to that pageview divided by number of sessions)
  • Facebook referral sessions up 80%
  • Facebook referral revenue up 103%
  • Pinterest referral sessions up 223%
  • Pinterest referral revenue up 409%
  • Twitter referral revenue up 22%
This is definitely something to celebrate!
All of this was accomplished by simply finding free articles and eBooks that dealt with copywriting and blogging and applying those practices to my daily tasks. It doesn't sound like much, but it adds up over time and really makes a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment