Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Oh, What a Lovely Tea Party

The 2013 Fall semester has started and I'm already knee deep homework. I've got a full load of classes combined with the work up at the cottage that constantly needs to be done. Throw in the fact that I'm becoming the neighborhood dog walker and the chances of me ever taking an afternoon nap again get slimmer and slimmer.

The good news is that I'm still working on comic projects, as well as a few prose pieces.

In the comics department I've got a project cooking with Andy Budnick, a Michigan artist and dear friend of mine.It's my take on a superhuman prison and a story that looks at the prisons we build for ourselves inside of our work, family, friends, and minds.

Also there's a lot of explosions, so it's got that going for it.

I've also got some pitches I'm working on with other artists, but those are going to take a bit more time to get ready. Of course I'll share everything and keep people posted as things develop.

In other news, Cincy Comicon is almost here! This convention sounds like it's going to be one of the better events I've attended. If you haven't seen the guest list you should really check it out. The artists and writers attending are all stand-up ladies and gentlemen.

I would like to let everyone know that I'll be posting some writing services here with prices (varied) for different freelance projects. If you know someone that needs content written, edited, or even just critiqued, I'm going to be available for a multitude of different mediums and genres.

Hope all is well out there in internet land! And make sure to check out my new Alternative Comics Beat column on CosmicBookNews.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment